Withdrawing money from the 1win site: the main withdrawal rules
1Win provides several ways to withdraw funds from the player’s account. The main rules for withdrawing money from the 1Win website are as follows:
- Withdrawing money is possible only to the same payment system which was used for deposit. For example, if you funded your account via bank card, you will be able to withdraw funds only to the same card.
- Withdrawal of funds may be limited if you have unpaid bets, active bonuses or other restrictions.
- Withdrawal of funds may require an identification procedure, which includes providing a scanned copy of your identification document.
- Withdrawal fees may be charged by both 1Win and the payment system.
- Withdrawing money can take several days depending on the withdrawal method chosen and the time of processing the request by 1Win.
- If you wish to withdraw an amount that exceeds your withdrawal limit, additional verification of your account may be required.
- When withdrawing money it is necessary to specify correct data to avoid mistakes and delays in processing your request.
In general the rules for withdrawing money from 1Win are simple and transparent. To avoid withdrawal problems, it is recommended to read the rules and restrictions associated with the selected withdrawal method, as well as to monitor the status of your account and meet all the necessary conditions for the withdrawal of funds.
What affects the withdrawal of money from 1win
Withdrawing money from the 1win site may depend on several factors. Some of the main factors that can affect the withdrawal of money from 1Win are listed below:
- The withdrawal method you choose. Some payment systems may process withdrawals faster than others. For example, withdrawing to a bank card may take longer than withdrawing to an e-wallet.
- Withdrawal amount. Larger amounts may require additional account verification and may take longer to process.
- Availability of the selected withdrawal method in your country. Some payment systems may not be available in certain countries or regions.
- Existence of restrictions on the account, such as active bonuses, unpaid bets or other restrictions.
- You must have enough money in your account for withdrawal.
- Correctness and completeness of the information provided when completing the withdrawal form.
- Time of processing the request for withdrawal. Withdrawal of funds may take several days depending on the time of processing the request to 1Win and the withdrawal method chosen.
To avoid delays and problems with the withdrawal of funds we strongly recommend you to read the rules and restrictions of the withdrawal method chosen, as well as to watch your account status and fulfill all the necessary conditions for withdrawal.
Withdrawal methods from 1win
There are various ways to withdraw money on the 1Win website. Listed below are some of them:
- Bank cards – Visa, Mastercard and Maestro.
- Electronic wallets – WebMoney, Qiwi, Yandex.Money, Skrill, Neteller.
- Cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum.
- Bank wire transfer.
- Mobile payments – Beeline, MTS, Megafon. 6.
- Other payment systems available depending on the country of residence.
It is important to keep in mind that some methods of withdrawal may not be available in certain countries or regions, as well as there may be restrictions on the minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts.
In order to withdraw money from 1Win you need to log in to your account and select the appropriate option in the “Withdrawal” menu. Then select the desired withdrawal method, enter the desired amount and confirm the request. Depending on your withdrawal method and the time it takes to process your withdrawal request, it may take up to several days to process your request at 1Win.